Wacko Jacko

by butalbee 4 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

http://www.accesshollywood.msn.com/insidestory/0304_jacksonvanityfair.asp

Hopefully the link will work, but if it doesn't I apologize for misclicking you.

Here's a little bit of it:

"At one point he paid $150,000 to have 42 cows ritually sacrificed in Africa by a voodoo chief so that he would be able to curse his enemies and have himself blessed," revealed Orth. "And his two top enemies from what I gather are David Geffen and Steven Spielberg."

Was he really once a dub? This is as crazy as it is sickening. But who knows what is true, what is false....

Just wanted to share.

• Francois
    Francois

Michael Jackson is a well-known mutant on the outside. God only knows what's going on inside the man. Whatever it is I'll bet it's scary.

francois

• wednesday
    wednesday

He is scary and sick, from what reasons , not clear. he has JW background, but most of us are not sarcarficing cows. I know this is not a poplular belief here, but i think he is deeply involved with the occult.

• Swan
    Swan

It's probably another vicious rumor and totally untrue. It sounds like an Enquirer story.

"And his two top enemies from what I gather are David Geffen and Steven Spielberg."

I think he was involved in a project with George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg for Disney. It was a 3D film called Captain EO that ran at Disneyland. That also makes me doubt that this story is true.

Tammy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

42 cows huh? Must be a Douglas Adams fan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit