My story of past time.

by pureginseng0 2 Replies latest jw friends

• pureginseng0
    pureginseng0

https://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=b4046ac11a610a1fe940af598f64351a

If you visit above web site, you will find my posts of past time!!

Thanks.

From South Korea

Ji seong Lee

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Welcome pureginseng0

I knew a South Korean Sister who visited for about 6 months, her name was Ming-wa and she was good at playing the piano.

Since the brothers have to go to prison for a few years, do they have a hard time getting work once they get out of prison? Why don't they marry the single sisters when they get out of prison?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome pureginseng. I am glad you are feeling better. Eating healthfully is very important.

I am one year older than your Mom.

It is quite difficult to realize the belief system we were brought up in is not 100% The Truth. Keeping your family is very important as long as they are loving. My parents were misled and sometimes mean-spirited towards me and my brothers but I knew it was the religion talking and not their authentic selves.

Try to have a plan for your future and your life. Living someone else's plan will not work well... you will not be happy. I think it is a good start to want to learn English.

What are you passionate about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit