Final Episode of David's Story regarding sexual abuse and Jehovah's Witnesses was released today....

by dubstepped 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I've just released the final podcast from David's story which is a bonus episode formed from a discussion that we had in the pre-interview. I think that it contained some valuable information and insights through our discussion of not just the response (or lack thereof) to sexual abuse within the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses, but also about other related matters.

I hope that David's openness about his life has made an impact on others, and invite any that listen to leave him a word of encouragement at http://shunnedpodcast.com/episodes/ under either episode 6, 7, or 8, all relating to his story. I was fortunate enough to be able to take part in the telling of his story and it has impacted me for sure.

You can find the "shunned" podcast on iTunes (Apple Podcasts), Google Play, wherever you choose to get podcasts, or streaming right from my site on the page linked above. Subscribe to get new episodes automatically when they are released.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Cool will listen tonight, cheers mate !!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks. Looking forward to listening to it.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Glad there are listeners here to share it with!

This weekend I'm interviewing this site's own Pale Emperor. I'm also interviewing a woman that fled the FLDS cult. On top of that I have three more possible interviews. Could be a long and fascinating weekend.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Cool !!

That will be really interesting, looking forward to it !!

Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers WGO

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Listened to about half so far. It took me a while to get started on your podcast, Dub. OMG Amazing. Great work. Thank you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Glad you like it Wakanda! I'll have a new episode out sometime the first week of April. I'm excited because I've got some great interviews coming up, including this forum's own pale.emperor and a lady that escaped the FLDS cult (Warren Jeffs).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit