governing body or rock stars

by Azalo 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Azalo
    Azalo

isnt it funny how when it was rumored that a GB member might make an apperance at the assembly people would gasp and get all a flutter because they might get a glimpse of them or actually get to hear them. women would wear their fanciest dressess, the men would get a haircut and practice their line should they get a chance to speak to him. children would stare from a distance and giggle... what a joke! i wonder if they have personal body guards?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Azalo you are spot on. The adulation of the Governing Body is a sight to behold. They seem to expect this special treatment, as they take that scripture about the anointed elders being "glorious ones" and apply this glory to themselves. Any humility they show is fake.

We had four members of the GB at our district convention in Minnesota in 1983, including the then-president of the society F.W. Franz. People were falling all over themselves in the presence of these brothers, as if they were Jesus Christ himself or something.

Whatever happened to the "all you are brothers" principle stated by Jesus himself?

• archangel01
    archangel01

Yeah That is so true!! You tell me where does it say in the bible that ONLY a 144,000 born before 1930 something goes to Heaven and everyone else is out of luck! I would think God/Jesus would have put that in there if that was so. Just venting.....The GB is a lie and I think they are part of the ANTI-CHRIST for a world they are no part of they ALL make sure they have Millions in the bank,oh yeah they really are suffer......Something is very fishy here don't you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit