A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ..........................

by xenawarrior 9 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Valis: Thank you for all the hard work you put into the Apostafest and making sure that everyone was able to have a good time !!!! And thank you to both you and Liz for your hospitality and the wonderful mexican cuisine on Sunday nite- it was a blast !!!

Animal: Thank you for all the work you did to set up and run the fund raiser - what a great idea !! And for all your hard work setting up the website and the webcam feed and the computer equipment and all so that so many could participate in absentia. And thanks for opening up your room for all of us crazy people to party in and trash !!!! All very much appreciated !!!!

Sixy, Megadude, Roo, moreisbetter, Big Tex & Cruzanheart & Jesika: Thanks for carting our butts all over Dallas. Special thanks to Sixy for putting up with me in the grocery store !!

DFW & Cruzan: Thank you for all the work you both put into the nametags and the magnets and the stickers and for dropping them off at the hotel for all of us.

And thanks to you all for putting this smile on my face and in my heart- I had a wonderful time !!!

XW

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

HERE HERE!!!!!!!!! (ditto)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    And thanks to you all for putting this smile on my face and in my heart- I had a wonderful time !!!

The Queen of All Wisdom has spoken.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You said it sister!!!!!!!!!! Amen, uhhhh huhhhh

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I forgot one.............

THANK YOU SIMON & ANGHARAD- for giving us this place where it was possible for us to all meet in cyber space first !!! And thanks for all you do and put up with to keep it all going for others to meet in this way !!!

XW

• Solace
    Solace

I agree,

Thank you so much!

I would also like to thank you XW for inviting everyone to your room, providing goodies, music, beverages, purchasing the huge birthday cake, helping with so many hotel reservations and also making the nessessary last minute adjustments for rooms etc. That was very time consuming for you and we appreciate it so much!

Slippy & Sixi,

Just wanted to also thank you both for picking up the tab throughout the weekend. That was so sweet and very generous of you.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I would like to thank everyone for all the fun and "spirtual food". :)

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

AWE; Sweet HEAVEN,

I was just coming to reply to thank Xenawarrior myself. I second Heavens "thank you" xenaw!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it possible for me to attend the apostafest. I had a WONDERFUL time and feel sooo close to all of you. I miss all of you already!!!

Animal,

Thank you for letting us all party in your room as well. You are the greatest.

Valis,

WOW you did an EXCELLENT job of putting everything together!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• email
    email

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much to all my new Dallas/Fort Worth friends you were KEY to the success of this apostafest.

I didn't knew any of you personally and now I consider you my friends...

Besides the people you mentioned XW... I woul PERSONALLY like to thank:

Moreisbetter, who I met for the fist time when she picked me up at the airport... and then got lost together trying to get to the hotel... thank you so much... Thank you Roo for taking me to the aiport and for being a firend... Thanks Valis and Liz for the Mexican food your hospitality and all the other little perks that you provided for the enjoyment and success of the A-Fest... Six... thanks for the ride... DFW thanks for providing your art... the stickers... and the magnets...

Animal... thanks for being a leader... with the fund raiser and for providing the Head quarters for the Apostafest.

Thank you XenaWarrior for your help on planning and booking of the hotel.

There are many more people to thank and I will ALWAYS be grateful to you...

Thanks you EVERYONE for being who you are... and for accepting me for who I am...

Love you all... your brother,

Rick ("email")

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I just found this thread too, from last year's fest - and I wanted to revive it, just in case there were a few who needed help deciding whether to go this year.

This kind of thing helps newer ones including myself to see how nice and friendly these gatherings can be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit