blondie, can you give me some info?

by marsal 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• marsal
    marsal

blondie,

Did the WT ever discuss the UN scandal? If so, do you remember what they wrote and how it was received by the r&f JWs? The reason I am asking is that my sister is "fading" but still believes it is the "Truth" and that the Society is above reproach. I think she was already nonactive by the time the scandal broke.

• blondie
    blondie

Marsal, not in the publications and not in the talks in my area. No one talked about it privately, but then I did not encourage such talk wanting to fade quietly.

There may have been talks in other areas because some brothers defy the WTS and go off WTS approved topic, mostly COs and DOs and visiting Bethel speakers. I doubt it though.

They talk in generalities about lies, half-lies, and distortions told by the apostates to the media without picking a topic. They left the r&f fill in the blank.

Ask her why Russell taught the "superior authorities" were the secular governments, then in 1929 Rutherford taught they were Jesus and Jehovah, then in 1962 the light got brighter and it was the secular governments again.

Ask her why transplants were okay until 1967 when they became wrong for JWs, then in 1980 it became okay a conscience matter.

Ask her why the people in Sodom and Gomorrah will be then won't be resurrected so many times.

Why does the WTS have a different set of rules for Bulgarian JWs regarding young people and transfusions, different than for the rest of the JWs?

Marsal, they are lying to JWs in so many ways, big and small.

I would suggest researching some of these points on the Internet and in the publications and share them with your sister.

Blondie(I've seen the light)

• marsal
    marsal

blondie,

Once again, thank you so much. You have reminded me of many ways that show how false and unclean the WTS is. I will be downloading the articles that show the Society's many false prophecies and flip-flops. I just hope she will read them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit