cornered by the ones that gossiped abt me

by nelly1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly1
    nelly1

i was out and about last night shopping and who should be in the shop as i go in but my x so called jw friends from my cong.....my kids were with me and i said nope im not going into that shop and having to face them.....my son was like ohh for goodness sake, he doesnt understand, anyway he convinced me..

they of course saw me and rushed up. these are people who put a knife in my back and who are related to that elder who likes to lie alot . creep!!

u know in situations like that i just dont want to be in you know....they make me so sick and when they get in my face and act like nothing happend well that really pisses me off.

but i know why should we be surprised??? nosey so and so's I was buying something and all they did was say why are you buying that why dont you do this and that, I felt like saying ohh yeah i forgot yo dont know how to mind your own buisiness!!!!!

sorry just venting...

love you all

nelly

• jgnat
    jgnat

With you gone, who do they have to talk about? Poor people. It was important to them to build up that contact as much as possible, so that they may gossip about it for months to come. I am curious. Are you officially gone from the congregation? If so, how could they justify associating with you?

• nelly1
    nelly1

yes you are so right, thats it shel use that encounter to gossip..... im not DF or DA i wasnt going to give them the satisfaction so that they can all go seee she left etc etc im not that dumb......but you are right

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

You should of made a fool of em'

called shop security and deined all knowledge of them

spilt something over them

or made a big scene in the shop (remember the public hates jw's)

Regards

Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit