S.A.D. Observations from the assembly.

by Darkknight757 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Next was the accounts. As was mentioned again on this board, $8000 were sent to the society prior to the convention leaving only $500 in the account. But expenses for this one day were almost $24,000 so the deficit at lunch ($7500) would not have been there if they didn't send all the money to the society.

Typical it makes me sick. Then they end up begging for more money to balance their books. I wonder sometimes if their figures are fudged a bit just to get the contributions up?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Interesting regarding costs. I assume this is a JW assembly hall. I don't know what the US costs are but $24,000 sounds like a crazy amount. What was the attendance?

One small point - the SAD no longer exists. You get two x one day CA now.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

So, if you see a company with a sign that says "going out of business, are you going to apply for a job there?"

INDEED, there is a question for JWs to ask themselves!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Just imagine , if even a few hundred years ago , humanity rejected higher education , we would , one and all including J.W.`s , still be living in the dark ages . without all of the scientific , health , technological , benefits that we all enjoy today , and take for granted , and that includes Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Lurkers take note Please.

Why are the G.B.relying on / asking for Lawyers , Barristers , Solicitors ,etc. , to be part of there legal team ?

Surely they had to get a higher education to fulfill those roles didn`t they ?

They are also asking for Charted Accountants , and people with general Accounting qualifications , something that has to be acquired with a higher education Certificate .

On the one hand they say higher education is a no,no ,

then on the other hand they are asking for brothers or sisters who have higher education qualifications in the fields of the legal profession and the financial sector to apply for positions in the organization .

Especially here in Australia , the Confidential November letter 2015 , to the B.O.E. to be returned by December 2015.

If you cant see hypocricy , duplicity , there , or double standards in place , then I feel sorry for you .

smiddy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Asking for money. One of the paedophile protecting rock star popes commanding that has stay in their mental compound. Screams CULT, to me.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    How do I find that video on YouTube please, that's insane!
  • AnthonyMorrisXIII
    AnthonyMorrisXIII

Losch speaking in Italian, Higher education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R4f9ygxDbk

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Interesting regarding costs. I assume this is a JW assembly hall. I don't know what the US costs are but $24,000 sounds like a crazy amount. What was the attendance?

Oh attendance was actually 2500 which was high for a one day. Lots of people having babies though but I'm sure that's not the only reason why it was so high. Usually in our circuit, attendance is high at 2200.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Thank you anthonymorrisxiii!
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Surely Losch will have to face a courtroom before his imminent death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit