Friday, Dr. phil. child molesters in your neighborhood

by wednesday 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wednesday
    wednesday

Just watched Dr. Phil. He was talking to a group of concerned resdients form Calif. who had a child molester living in their neighborhood. Very moving show. The mother of the molester was backstage and talked to them , incognito.

Reminder, if u want to find out who is living in your town or even on your street, go to a search engine, type in

sex offender ( your state)ie sex offender texas

click on the sex offender database

go to it and enter whatever info they ask

it will bring up whatever u ask, i found out who lives near me. This includes all kinds of sex offenses, not just child molestation, includes rape cases.. Two were women, in my area, indecency whith a minor, in this case with , 14-15 yr. olds.It gave everything, and in a lot of cases had a pic.

• Will Power
    Will Power

What I thought was a great opportunity was at the end of the show Dr. Phil was asking for anyone with this type of concern, involved or otherwise to write in, phone or contact thru website. Convicted sex offenders being released into your neighborhood. Knowing who they are & where they live is one thing but wonder what he would say about a data base of over 23,000 names that no one but the Watchtower Society knows about. Who knock on doors looking for nice families to study the bible with !!!!! ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD! -

They said the pedophiles who do this like a religion are the worst and worst candidates for re-habilitation.

Hope he gets lots of letters.

www.drphil.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit