Electricity!!

by Undecided 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Power has been off for a day because of the ice. You sure do miss the TV, lights, computer, coffee, etc. I'll be glad to see the spring this year. I have several limbs to clean up from the yard, and off my rent house. I hope it didn't make any holes in the roof. I don't like climbing on ladders but I don't have the money to hire anyone else to do it, so, wish me luck.

My sister-in-law asked if I had thanked God for the power comming back on and I said I was mad at him making it go out. This idea that God plays a role in everything is silly to me. If he was controlling everything and is a loving God then why all the bad happenings? I just don't get the reasoning behind all that religious BS. Of course I don't understand anything about God right now, other than he seems to be gone somewhere else.

Ken P.

• JH
    JH
    I don't understand anything about God right now, other than he seems to be gone somewhere else

Ah, you didn't know? God is gone on vacation.

God has nothing to do with the current going out, nor does he have anything to do with the current coming back.

JH

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

you could always thank the horse

now how'd that go again? a horse has life .. we have life .. the horse has a porpoise we have a porpose .. how is the horses porpose any better than ours?

cheers, unc.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Well I can just hear it when it comes back on........

"Brothers, what a blessing we can all meet here tonight with lights and sound, how jehovah blesses us" then a possible "this is just a taste of the impending great tribulation at hand and how we will have to suffer as gods people, but oh lok how we will reap jehovahs rich rewards" ha like a hole in the head, or wasting our lives with this cult.............

just out of interest are there any other large support sites for people that have come out of cults ? or is it just us ?

"Oh how we can thank the lord for such support from our fellow apostates to help us through these wicked times of realising we were conned !!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit