Knew I could not have been alone in my unapostate thinking

by sherry 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sherry
  • Valis
    Valis

a blank post is a terrible thing to waste...*LOL* sherry, welcome to the board..its pretty much all apostate thinking here dear...most of us have walked away from the disgusting thing and are glad to be here....What's your story and how did you find us? BTW, when you post make sure the cursor is in the text field and not the Subject line....it does jump back to the subject line when the page first loads so watch for that or all your stuff willbe on the subject line and when you press Enter it will be posted.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sherry
  • sherry
  • Beans
    Beans

Sherry as you are lost for words, we welcome you to the board!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

unalone newspeak?

unapostate think doubleplusungood. approved fullwise stop suggestion contained item six doubleplus ridiculous verging crimethink cancel stop unproceed constructionwise antegetting plusfull estimates theocracy overheads stop. Pro minitrue think plusgood suggestion contained goodthinkful sister unactive.

stop end message.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I love a quite woman.

• Maverick
    Maverick

You're right , it is unapostate thinking. The Governing Body in Brooklyn are the true apostates. They usurp Jesus place as our mediator with God. They place themselves between us and all things Heavenly. They claim one thing and do the opposite! They say God will judge but tell the membership to treat dissidents as if Gods has already put them to death. You read in their mags. and hear at their meeting God's Organization this, and Faithful Slave that, and remain loyal to us or you will die, die, die. Give me a break! I got soooo tired of the gloom and doom and the phoney butt kissing and dopey smiles. I wanted to puke! Welcome to the unapostates Sherry, and I promise no goofy grin! Yours, Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit