Chat Sites to Meet Witnesses?

by JWTom 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JWTom
    JWTom

I heard this site used to have a chat feature. I go to chatstep.com and will meet a witness there sometimes. Does anyone know other chat sites that are good for meeting witnesses? Feel free to send me a private note on here if you have a comment or question.....or just post for all to see lol.

• tiki
    tiki

Methinks you just stuck your toe in the wrong pond....

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Jwtom - you should visit jwfacts it's one of the best sites around 😊

• Giordano
    Giordano

That's what assemblies are all about!

Unfortunately some people don't have an acceptable appearance. A nose hair comb over can be distracting.

• JWTom
    JWTom

Surprised to see those comments, there are quite a few former or current witnesses that come here to talk. Pretty apparent from the comments of some.

• JWTom
    JWTom

Anyway, chatstep.com is a site that has a JW room much of the time.

• caves
    caves

Its this that gives me a bit more hope that makes me think that more and more are "waking up at a faster rate". Yeah for the anonymity of the internet.

The GB should have never started Jw.0rg. Everything else is just a few clicks away. They have and are in the process of blowing apart their own cult.

Just the other day a witness (that I blocked, but apparently got around it) texted me and told me to not look at the site that much about a bible study on there. That in person is better. Lol. Then why even have it on the site?

I have heard other jws say that the site doesn't talk about their "Real life problems". Lots of 'murmurs' about the site internally. Should only lead to more waking up. Or i should say is.

Woke me up!

• JWTom
    JWTom

Witness I talk to are alot more open and candid in anon chat. Wll talk about many things that would never talk about in person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit