Fast food delivery service?

by The Fall Guy 7 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

After seeing this, I think I'll just go and collect it myself!

Watch the video in the article - and imagine that it was you who was waiting for this food.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46522548

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

😂 can't a hungry guy just get a bite or two?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The less hands that are involved in your food before it reaches you the better.

If I had a reasonable way to source food myself by growing or raising it, I would. People are more and more lazy

• blondie
    blondie

We pickup our pizzas, ribs, gyros, and some from Olive Garden (though we are disappointed with the quality of food now). Less than 2 miles from us.

• Listener
    Listener

I have heard that some restaurants will tip delivery guys by way of food which is a good way to discourage them from doing this and showing their appreciation in anticipation of doing a timely job of delivering.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

My son worked for a food delivery company, and he called them a huge ripoff. He was supposed to work in a certain area (two connecting towns), but they had him running all over two different and very large counties. As far as tips, the only tips he got were from the customer themselves, which was not many.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's gross enough that the delivery guy helps himself to your food...but then he licks clean the spoon or fork he's using & puts them back in the bag for you to use later...yikes!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...this guys' eating part of the delivery before it arrives explains why many restaurants receive complaints that their portions are too small!🤣🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit