Worst movies

by Zep 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Zep
    Zep

Geez, is there enough space??....How about The Phantom menace, tops my list....The flintstones now that was bad, Howz about G.I. Jane saw that last night what a dog of a flick....Friday the 13th 2,3,4,5,6,7...The Howling 1,2,3,4,5,6.....Elm street 2,3,4,5,6....Porky's 1,2,3 screwballs 1,2,3,4,5...Batman forever the one with Arnold in it anyway, Munchies, ndependence Day, Star Wars special edition...Cant believe i payed money to see a few nice special effects, Any Pauly shore movie...well almost?, Godzilla..haven't seen it yet but it'd have to be bad, Ummmm....Rambo 3...the list goes on!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The worst one ever is one for which I can't even remember the title. It was a Sci-fi pic. One of the sponsors was Trissi Sports, so the spaceship was named the Trissi, and all the crew members wore jumpsuits with the Trissi logo on them.

You could see the string on the "spaceship" when it "took off" or "landed". The alien hordes consisted of nine guys wearing silver fright wigs who ran back and forth across the set so that it seemed like multiple bands of alien raiders.

It was so bad you just had to sit through the whole thing to see what other ridiculous thing they would come up with.

• Zep
    Zep

I remember seein' a film called "No retreat so surrender 3"...and for a lot of the film you could see the audio mic hanging above the actors as they spoke and walked around!

• waiting
    waiting

Heeyyyy,

I liked Godzilla.....it's a no-brainer, but fun! Much better on the big screen.

I actually made my husband go with me to see this at the theater - and I thought it was good. However, I've had to defend my opinion whenever I've been bold enough to express it.

Somehow, I've not found anyone else as bold as me.......

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Hey Redhorsewoman - my kinda film. Any chance of it's title turning up?-SolidSender

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sorry SS, I can't remember it.....I've tried....the title is nowhere to be found in my cluttered little brain.

• monumani13
    monumani13

For me,Paranormal Activity 2 because it's fully Boring movie .I'll not watch this movie again.fully boring story....Its worst movie for me...

If your are looking to watch burn notice online or download las vegas then check out at: watch-burn-notice-online.ch & watch-lasvegas-online.ch

• Broken Promises

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit