New here!

by Mandy97 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandy97
    Mandy97

Hi guys ! Hm.. I'm new in this website ! My name is Mandy and I just want to meet new people! I'm French so I'm sorry for my bad English. I love english, I want to live in England in the future! I love america too ! So, if someone research a french correspondant, I'm here because I'm research too ! So, come to speak with me without hesitation ! ;)

Oh sorry, I nearly forget to tell you the most important... I'm a believer, A Jehovah's witness, if you want to know more, come on :)

Ps: I'm sorry if I published it in the wrong category

Bye guys :)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    hi xx byee xx
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Welcome Mandy. Your among friends here.

The closest thing I have to French is the Habitant spoken among the Quebecois, sort of a bastardized version of your language.

• Mandy97
    Mandy97
    Thank you ! Yes, it's just a little different in particularly for words contraction ^^
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Bonjourrrrrr...

Image result for groundskeeper willie french

• DJS
    DJS

Hi Mandy,

I LOVE your country. I've spent some time there and loved the scenery and the people. Sadly, my French was limited to simple words and pointing to the French/English handbook I carried. Welcome to the site.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    I'm a believer, A Jehovah's witness, if you want to know more, come on

Um...What would a wee french lass be doin on a forum like this me wonder to my hagas?

Mandy97, are you sure you'rrrr where you're supposed to be then?

• Simon
    Simon

I grew up in the UK and learnt French and German at school. I suck at both - I guess you need to be immersed in it for it to really stick properly to be useful.

Welcome to the site :D

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Mandy: it's just a little different in particularly for words contraction ^^

True Mandy I was talking to a bunch of true Parisian French and they couldn't understand what i was talking about. Every time I started talking about what time it was they indicated they were looking for a star. Not "A cette heure" LOL

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi Mandy,

Welcome. I can speak with you so you can practice your English. But I was unjustly disfellowshipped. Are you still ok to chat with me?

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit