I just want to find new friends ^_^

by pureginseng0 7 Replies latest jw friends

• pureginseng0
    pureginseng0

Hi. My name is Ji-seong Lee and about JW life, It has been almost 11 years after baptism.

But researching about Jw bad behavior, it was a real shock (including child abuse by elders)

But I think just keeping JW lifestyle is more comfortable than stopping it, because of my family...

I have mom, father, and one older sister, and My father was an elder (not now) and My sister is Regular Pioneer.

So It is just a challenge to quit my religion.

Because I just love to make friends throughout the world, (nomatter what Religion backgrond they have) I post this text and in the end of this you will find the Kakaotalk ID of me!!

I am male and 1993 Jan. born.

Are you planning to visit South Korea? If you need some helpful info about South Korea (including where is the tourists location) contact. I will help you if I can.

Nice to write this post and I hope you have a nice and lucky days.

Kakao talk ID is

:

24jiseonglee

Thanks for reading

From South Korea of Seoul.

Ji-seong Lee.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Welcome pureginseng. There are people here from all over the world which gives this forum an amazing array of dynamic ideas and views. I look forward to readimg your posts and which topics interest you.
  • millie210
    millie210

Hi, its nice to meet you.

You made a very nice post!!

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Welcome pureginsing I am from Canada.
  • Perry
    Perry

Welcome and greetings to South Korea!

So It is just a challenge to quit my religion.

I completely understand. I have dozens if not hundreds of relatives who are JW's.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome Ji-Seong Lee! We are all aware of how difficult leaving can be when there is close family involved. As you are young, hopefully you can find a way to fade as you are at a age when many travel and move from home, go to university, marry, etc. Don't get married to a JW! That will just dig you in deeper.

All the best to you. I hope you find a way to exit gracefully and maintain the relationships that you value. I'm not headed to S. Korea any time soon, but I will keep you in mind. If you are ever traveling to Washington State, IM me and I would love to say hello.

• Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Welcome to the forum pureginsing0 Ji-Seong Lee. We're happy to have you here. I hope you can find your way through life in a peaceful manner as you try to escape the high-controlling cult. Best wishes and good luck!
  • flipper
    flipper

Welcome, Ji-Seong Lee. Wish you the best luck escaping the JW religion.

Stay with this board for friendship and good advice. Especially if things get tough with your JW family and friends.

If you can ever travel to California in July, every year there is a 2 or 3 day party/campout at Lake Tahoe. Anywhere from 35 to 50 really nice ex jw's from this board and their families and friends. It would be great to see you there.

Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit