Are you mental diseased?? Take test if you are not sure..

by James Mixon 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

This is a list of a few signs of the disorder...After identifying the disorder you wonder who the hell they a talking about.

1)dissociative identity disorder 2)borderline personality 3)insanity (the anointed) 4)Delusion (hello) 5)intellectual disability (what) 6)adjustment disorder 7) paranoid personality(ok who are we talking about here) 8) confusion 9) histrionic disorder 10)factitious disorder...There are more but I wonder if these fool researched mental diseased. Most JW suffer from Histrionic disorder..."constant attention seeking, emotional overreaction and suggestibility"...

• Chook
    Chook

It would be a better survey to ask a self appraisal rated 1-10 , 10 being craziest. All humans judge craziness on their own experience of what is normal

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You are right chook. LOL

• Fisherman
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Fisherman> Love it, yes they are all mad....

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't get it. The thread subject says "Take test if you are not sure.." First, what test? Second, aren't mental health "tests" supposed to be administered by trained mental health professionals? Doesn't sound right to take a self-diagnosing test on your own mental health.

Third, where do you get that "Most JW suffer from Histrionic disorder..."constant attention seeking, emotional overreaction and suggestibility"? Where's the evidence of that? Finally, what makes you think that being a JW is a sign of a mental disability, or vice versa?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

scratchme 1010: they call us mental diseased....THE POINT IS" the pot calling the kettle black......

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Are you mental diseased?

A.: Are you grammar impaired?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

KHALIL GIBRAN

THE MADMAN

HOW I BECAME A MADMAN

You ask me how I became a madman. It happened thus: One day, long before many gods were born, I woke from a deep sleep and found all my masks were sto- len -- the seven masks I have fashioned and worn in seven lives -- I ran maskless through the crowded streets shouting, “Thieves, thieves, the cursed thieves.” Men and women laughed at me and some ran to their houses in fear of me.

And when I reached the market place, a youth standing on a house-top cried, “He is a madman.” I looked up to behold him; the sun kissed my own naked face for the first time. For the first time the sun kissed my own naked face and my soul was inflamed with love for the sun, and I wanted my masks no more. And as if in a trance I cried, “Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks.”

Thus I became a madman.
    And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneli- ness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.
    But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit