The org: Coal calling the kettle black!

by BoogerMan 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

"The greatest religious system that exists on earth, or ever did exist on earth, is the Roman Catholic hierarchy, controlled by a few men and under which have been brought millions of people of honest desires. Satan has used the Roman Catholic hierarchy (G.B.) to blind millions of people. They have been taught error. The Hierarchy (G.B.) has claimed to represent God and the Bible, and at the same time has kept the people in ignorance of what the Bible contains. There are millions of good, honest people who are under the Catholic organization that would turn to God if the eyes of their understanding were opened to the truth." (1935 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses)

• jhine
    jhine

Wow .

Jan from Tam

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Ask them what they thought would happen to those "good, honest people" when Armageddon rolled around.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And didn`t they think it was the greatest achievement to convert a Catholic to be a JW ?

My bro.in-law was a Catholic and I tried very hard to convert him and the greater I tried the more deeply he was into Catholicism .LOL

He is still a Catholic today while I`m an atheist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit