Here’s to the past it can kiss my glass

by WildTurkey 3 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

A song I like inspires this post. I hope the org. is happy with all those Elders that they have. All the good men are getting the hell out of there, cause they cant stand to see folks hurt. They can’t stand to see the control of every aspect of life, what you read, what you watch, who you visit, so on and so forth. So as the song says “ Here’s to the past it can kiss my glass”

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Wild Turkey, Rayzorblade sends a shot of bourbon your way ((toasting shot glasses))...this one is for you, me and all the rest of us on here who are Borgfree.

Cheers!!!

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I've seen an elder DF his own teenage daughter because she had an eating disorder that she couldn't control. Did he get her medical help and counceling? No. Just told her to stop it in a set ammount of time or she would DF'd for being so vain about her body. He didn't look at it like a disease, just that she was being vain about wanting to be thin.

What was everyone told when there was an outcry? Trust on Jehovah to straighten it out in the end. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Man am I glad I left a long time ago.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I love that song by Toby Keith. I feel the same way too about the borg. Except I would change the last word in the title!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit