Farkel

by hornetsnest 6 Replies latest jw friends

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

Hi, Farkel ---

I thought that you might like to post this sign over your piano for the next time that Alan F. comes over. You never can tell . . .

ACHTUNG!

Alles Touristen Und Non-technischen Lookens Peepers!

Das Machine control is Nicht Fur Gerfingerpoken Und Mittengrabben. Oderwise is Easy Schnappen Der Springenwerk, Blowenfuse, Und Poppencorken Mit Spitzensparken. Der Machine is Diggen by Experten Only. Is Night Fur Gerverken by Das

Dummkopfen. Das Rubbernecken Sightseenen Keepen Das

Cottonpicken Hands in Das Pockets, So Relaxen Und Watchen

Das Blinkenlights.

By the way, if I come over, would you play me a rousing rendition of Bumble Boogie? Joanne Castle style, perhaps?

LoneWolf

• Farkel
    Farkel

LOL! Alan wouldn't consider touching a piano. While his daughter is very talented on the piano, Alan would have a hard time distinguishing a Chopin Etude from a Beethoven Sonata.

I'd be happy to play the Bumble Boogie for you, should you pay me a visit, Tom.

http://www.bizwebgroup.com/lp/da_farkel.htm

Farkel

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

All right! I'll have to drop in one of these days!

LoneWolf

• Scully
    Scully

Farkel,

I sent you an e-mail and a Private Message last night. Also tried to call this evening.

Love, Scully

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Mr Farkelsteinway,

I have just listened to some of your music (at last i'm on a superfast, fully jiged computer) Farkntasmigawful it was!! Jesus who the jugs rubberford gave you permission to mix looney tunes and kingdom songs! jump'n pink songbooks and mating oxen with platypie .. I'm sure there's a Leviticus about that kinda thing!

My lawyers will be in touch. uncle watchtower reprehensitive

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

: Farkntasmigawful

I only saw the "awful" part in that word. Do you really think it was all that bad?

Farkel
    Devastated to the Quick CLASS and whining about it

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

unclebruce, yu ol' varmit! Thanks for the card! Now that I have your address, I'll have to send you sumpthin' too.

Farkel, I never was any good on the piano, but I did play the bassoon years ago in school. I must have gotten pretty good, as the band teacher drafted me and three girls (two clarinets and a flute) to play as a quartet in the state band contest. I'll never forget it: Bach's Fugue in G minor. It was a hundred miles of sixteenth notes and no place to take a breath. Whew!

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit