'Should You Believe in the Trinity?'

by Tower Man 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have written a role play between 'Chris' and 'John' as they discuss the brochure, 'Should You Believe in the Trinity'. If you've never seen the Watchtower's dishonesty within this magazine, check my article out. The link is below. Keep in mind that it is not my intention to prove, or disprove, the doctrine of the Trinity. I do not wish to debate this subject on this forum so......don't tempt me. Let me know what you think about the article.

Thanks

http://www.towertotruth.net/ShouldYouBelieveintheTrinity.htm

Tower Man

• freedom96
    freedom96

Another example of how the WTS takes bits and pieces of things to form what they want to believe. Deceiptive, indeed.

I enjoy seeing areas where they have done this. Good job.

• Francois
    Francois

That is a great post, Towerman. It really does show the WT for the lying, deceitful bunch that they are. The last thing I have grown to expect from the leaders of "The Truth" is the Truth.

It is the height of arrogance, in my opinion, for the time-limited, space-bound, mortal mind to even begin to make any statements about the nature and character - much lest the Being - of the existential God.

It seems to me that upon observing life in all its variety and complexity; upon viewing the beauty and magnificence of the physical creations of the heavens; upon being the object and recipient of the incomprehensible and mysterious manifestations of unconditional love, that man's only reasonable reactions would be those of utter humility. Where, then, does the WTBTS display such unfettered arrogance in dealing with each one of us, spirit-led children of the same Father whose love these evil men would attempt to make us believe is withheld on the flimsy grounds of their limited understanding of the simple directives: love god with a whole soul, and your neighbor as yourself.

I would hate to have the karma of the individuals making up the GB of the WTBTS who will one day have to answer for their unmitigated evil

francois

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

You demonstrated this simply yet forcefully.John still had to think about it,and yet anyone who can read the full quotes can see the deception of the Society,nothing to think about.

What the Society is doing here is done all the time it's called a one-sided presentation based on a singular premise.Thanks for sharing it.

Blueblades

• cherjcd
    cherjcd

Great article Towerman. Even with all those big words in your reference material, I think you got your point across well. Keep up the good work!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I really enjoyed that! Did you write the dramas for the WTBTS?!?! LOL

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Towerman....that was GREAT! Thanks for looking into all that and making a good succinct example of WTS misconstruing things to further their agenda.

I hope you don't mind, but I posted the link on another site that I visit.

Coon

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Tower Man,

Very well written. Quite obvious that the W.T. only let's you see from any source what they want you to see and not actually what really is there.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Good stuff as always, my friend.

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Can you post the photocopies of the Encyclopedia and book, or can you send them by e-mail if you have them? A friend recently lent me this magazine to read and I still have it, I can show him something like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit