JW Child Abuse Documentary

by cappytan 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    Great work this !
  • juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Over 6,400 views! Let's hope this goes viral.
  • macys
    macys

This is really really really well made. I Cedars!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I kind of wish Cedars would have cleaned up abit from the nice homeless Croatian thing he has going on......but then again.......I'm sitting here on my butt.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you cedars ,cappytan , Lloyd , and others . for producing this video ,is there some way it can be sent to the media ? ( all forms ) and just get it out their in the public domain ? It needs widespread distribution , especially while the focus is on child sexual abuse in the U.K. , the U.S.A. and of course Australia , and elsewhere .

This is the time it needs widespread coverage , how do we do it ?

smiddy

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

For all those that think I'm evil and hate Lloyd just know that I put a bug in some ears about televising it at least in part. I have no way of knowing if that will happen but I did my part.

Like I've said since go, his on camera persona is superb.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    This is an impressive documentary. My wife (still in but waking up) even watched it with me and was appalled by the games the WTS and GB are playing. I don't really care for Lloyd but he hit one out of the park on this one. Thanks cappytan!
  • Terry
    Terry
    problemaddict 212 hours ago

I kind of wish Cedars would have cleaned up abit from the nice homeless Croatian thing he has going on......but then again.......I'm sitting here on my butt.

Getting a still in JW to watch an Apostate with a beard, tousled hair, a T-shirt and a casual manner is practically an impossibility, certainly.

The question is: Would a still in JW watch an Apostate with a fresh haircut, clean shave, and a suit and tie?

I attended a Witness funeral for somebody I dearly loved and all my old Bros and Sis's eyeballed me pretty cynically. I was wearing a suit, my hair was neatly combed and I was calm and respectful. The chatter about me centered on one thing and one thing only. Guess what it was? I had a beard at the time.
    Should I have shaved before attending the funeral just so those idiots would have to find some other nonsense to natter about?

This Video will be seen by people who are desperate enough and curious enough to seek it out and study it for facts and content. Anybody who dismisses it because Cedar's scraggly visage is offensive wouldn't really pay any attention anyway, IMHO.

• pile2222
    pile2222
    I started watching it for only 10 minutes this morning but couldn´t continue watching because I had to get ready for work. BUT I immediately had a feeling that this video is going to be a really great one! I can´t wait to watch the entire video tomorrow morning!! I just LOVE John Cedars´videos! Can´t wait for the rebuttle of the February Broadcast as well. I hope that one day soon I can show this to my mom and sister. I hope that this can wake them up!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    John Cedars did a great job on this. I watched the entire thing yesterday. Very well done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit