Another possibility?

by Gig 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Gig
    Gig

I found myself very intrigued reading a recent thread. I cannot remember the poster but it was also on Randy's Freeminds site. It was an ambitious effort to methodically show the WT bias in their WT mag "Bible" lessons. Remember? (Sorry, I don't know how to link it) Anyway I expect that it will show very plainly that the WTS teaches a very narrow view to JW's using only a select number of scriptures. An example: Matthew 24:45 (FDS claim) was/is referenced exponentially more often than Romans 8:14 ("For all who are led by God's spirit, these are God's sons.")

I wonderered while reading just how much the emphasis changed from prez to prez. And now I wonder just how much more the GB claims escalated in proportion to the size of their prophetic failures and accompanying membership losses. This is really just food for thought for the one undertaking all this work. If you're tuned in, let us know your progress and conclusions to date. I surely do appreciate your idea. Any other possibilities out there for good use of such independent thinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit