Circuit Overseer Guidelines (tg-E) October 2015

by wifibandit 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Great stuff, Wifi Bandit .. Thanks again !

I will read it when I have the chance

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Diogenesister6 hours agoNote that John Cedars is ( surreptitiously) taking the glory for this leak.😂
    I'm no suckup fan of Cedars...I like some of his work....some I don't...but the above is a bit harsh...he says on Reddit clearly that he did not get the info in the first place...
    He says:
    Thanks, it wasn't really me though. It was the brave individual who leaked the document in the first place. I'm just passing it along, and if I didn't do it, someone else would. It's exciting though, isn't it! :)
    He also says at the start of his article:

Previously only circulated online in Spanish, the strictly-confidentialCircuit Overseers Guidelinesdocument is now freely available online.
    I don't see him taking credit for it.
    These forums are getting distracted with activist v activist...forget Cedars the man...just concentrate on what he produces...if you do not like it fair enough but nitpicking on things is just annoying.
    Your post has no point to it and serves no purpose.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Resist the inclination to be envious of others' success.

DY

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I echo what Cedars says: Thanks to the brave anonymous leaker! I'm just passing it along.
  • pixel
    pixel
    WT got many moles lol.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How many more such secret documents are there? Does anyone have names of as yet unleaked books or any rough ideas of subject areas?

They are:

Pioneer Book

Elders Book

Branch Book

Correspondence Book

Circuit Overseer Book

Is there anything else?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

There are training manuals for specific Bethel and World HQ departments. I would love to get my hands on the ones from HQ Treasury or the Binder that new GB members are given!

• pixel
    pixel
    The ultimate manual: How to run a company (GB Manual).
  • Melchisedek
    Melchisedek
    In Russian Does anyone have, please?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Speakers are given actual ratings? Like out of ten or what? And they hold annual meetings to decide these ratings? Do the GB get ratings too? Because Morris is an absolutely awful public speaker, ditto Lett.

CONVENTION SPEAKER RECOMMENDATIONS
    20. The branch office depends on circuit overseers to provide bal- anced recommendations for convention speakers. (See Instructions for Rating Convention Speakers and Interpreters [S-311].) As he visits the congregations, the circuit overseer should compile a list of elders who might qualify for this privilege. He should write down in- formation about these elders as he observes them in the congrega- tion and on circuit assembly programs. If a brother has the potential for qualifying in the future, the circuit overseer may schedule him for a circuit assembly part so that the brothers involved in the year- ly ratings meeting will have full opportunity to observe his speaking ability.—See 3:8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit