What would happen ??

by Clambake 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• All for show
    All for show

Clambake

You have to update us. This situation is so bizarre. Especially since its been ongoing, months and months it seems from your timeline. Pregnancy - Birth

Congrats on the new baby. There is no love or experience in the world like it.

• thankyou
    thankyou

Yeh, Clambake,

Warts happening?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Clambake... just my 2 cents here but this is how I would handle this situation.

One, be very clear with him that he needs to back off, to stop contacting your wife, and if he does not, he will be hearing from the police and your lawyer. Two, if he contacts your wife again after this request, go to the police, file a harrassment charge and speak to your lawyer.

I am not kidding about this. Bullies need to be dealt with pronto or this is going to get worse.

I personally do not have the time in my life to deal with people who don't want to listen to what I say. Anyone who wants to push me, gets a very stern and formal response that involves the threat of legaI action. I have used this a few times in my life. And it is amazing just how effective dealing the authorities card can be. I have never had to go through with the threat. But I would if I had to.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I am not even really that pissed off about the text messages because looking though a lot of them the majority of them look like mass mailing things but my wife after giving birth and having her lady parts ripped apart and not attending the KH for a month.

Do you think the text about her hours was legit doing his job thing or just a cheap shot?

Funny thing is have an elder (who have had some less than honorable business dealings with and owns me money) who just lives three doors down from us. He doesn’t really give two shit about us. He has also had three children.

I think it is kind of funny how much childless weirdos seem to think they need to involve themselves people with extra busy lives

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit