St. Jacobs, Ont. Support Group

by borgfree 5 Replies latest jw friends

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Grace,

I would have asked this in an e-mail, but, I thought I may not be the only one who would be interested.

Now that Allen is not working weekends, we would like to come to your support group. Maybe March? When do you have one scheduled in March?

Roy

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lolly Dawdle let me know about this post- I dont get on here much anymore....But How wonderful it would have been to have you come- I dont have the group any more- It became to big. I do have folks come on an individual basis. This weekend I have Barb, an ex & Derek an Ex coming for Sat ........ Would have been great to have you though.... If ever you know you are coming to Canada- I will call a group together just for you ...My love to Alan & big hugs.... Have been very disturbed over the Daune thing....... Am not going to Dan 's group...((hug))

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi again Grace,

Is it Barb from Indpls.? I do not know a definate time we can come to the frozen north yet, we might be able to come in March sometime, I will let you know for sure. Or, we could wait until you get some warm weather up there, about August?

It is really a sad situation with the D&D thing. Why not Dan's?

Roy

• mouthy
    mouthy

No It is not Barb from IND: it is Barb from Woodstock Canada. Aug would be a better time to come...

Why not Dan's? I get upset with the dispute about Daune & him. I have the videos from last year & Don Nelson was pleading with Daune to end it- Now I see where Daune is calling them heritics... I cant stand this. I want to enjoy my American $ since they cost me so much.

• borgfree
    borgfree

I understand Grace, but, I think the problem was discussed once last year in California. Don had one part on the program (tm) mostly it was a very fun time. I do not remember if you know Leo Cetnar or not, but between Dan, Don, Leo, Bill Blatz,and a bunch of others it is enjoyable.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for explaining ..... But I think I will wait for PA.... >>>>Waiting patiently for Oct to see my KING

Thats the only way I can remember it is not RAY!!!!! Love ya ((((hugs =XXXXX for Alan also

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit