Does Anyone Wish Satan Were Real?

by Rainbow_Troll 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

I left the Memorial tonight with a renewed antagonism towards all that is good and holy. I doubt the existence of Satan, but I had to recite two "Our Father who wert in heaven..." prayers just to feel cleansed of the miasma of sanctity I had just endured for over an hour!

It's times like these when I wish that there really were a devil that I could sell my soul to in exchange for his support in corrupting as many Christians away from their faith as I possibly can. Also, the idea of going to Hell after I die, where there is not a single moralist or Christian and everyone is evil, would be so reassuring.

Does anyone else here wish Satan were a real being? If he were, would you worship him or at least ally yourself with him in exchange for power, sex or simply out of pure hatred for Jehovah? If you don't believe in Satan, do you still like to pretend that he's real by praying to him or conducting Satanic rituals for fun as a sort of emotional catharsis?

• venus
    venus

Satan was invented by religions with a commercial intent.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would like Satan to show up and create as much bad luck as possible for the whole xian platform, the jokehovians included. Led Zeppelin music playing on the sound system in lieu of Kingdumb maladies would be a good start. Having the power go out, and the emergency lighting crap out, as soon as the speaker starts speaking. Every bauble the speaker could make, being made. Every technical problem that could happen, happening. Having the crackers somehow turn up missing, or on the floor in tiny crumbs for the roaches and mice to eat instead of tying in with child and/or animal sacrifices toward our damnation. The spoiled grape juice spilled on the floor. And more bad luck. Perhaps even having it cut way short.

Or, better yet, having a major blizzard to cancel the whole thing. I do not give a f*** if it is in the tropics--three meters of snow in Singapore can cancel one of these things as easily as three meters of snow in Oslo. Just as long as the energy tie-in is disrupted to make it worthless, and all denominations of Christi-SCAM-ity are also affected so they can't have effective communions, either.

• Matias
    Matias

Lol you are nuts :D me too, just not this type of crazyness. Greetings from the other side of the loco bay

• blondie
    blondie

Which incarnation? or perhaps a new one?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That's what you get when you immerse yourself with someone else delusions.

Hint ....... dont do it

I find it puzzling that people who reject most of the JWS doctrines but still involve themselves in the JWS version of the Memorial ?

Its unsupported by Scripture like most of the JWS doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit