all this @#$%^& snow is driving me loony!

by willdabeerman 3 Replies latest jw friends

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Man all this freakin snow is enough to drive someone insane!. I am so tired of being at home and cooped up in this house im about to lose it. Dont get me wrong I love my family,but after being inside with Lisa and my girl baby. I (quite frankly) am tired of seeing them. I know that sounds bad,but I need to get back to work SOON! arrggghhhh.(thank you for letting me vent).

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

You need to go outside and shovel for awhile to let off some of that frusteration.....

or

try cross country skiing.

• Shakita
    Shakita

I know what you mean!

My kids have been sick on and off the past few weeks with infections, fevers, throwing up, you name it!

And, NOW ALL THIS SNOW!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't even get out of the driveway until this afternoon.

I think I am losing my mind......

I must be because I am looking forward to going to work tonight to get out of the house!

Hey Simon, nice new look to the forum.

Mrs. Shakita

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awwww. No way you are getting sympathy from a Canadian - an Edmontonian, no less.

http://www.wunderground.com/data/wximage/centikel/21.jpg?rand=1045610130

Reminds me of a story of a stir-crazy trapper holed up in his cabin through the winter. He had built his cabin a couple of feet off the ground, thinking he would keep his toes warm and toasty that way. Unfortunately, all the little creatures of the neigbourhood also found his crawl space warm and toasty. He spent the winter listening to the screeches and howls and occasional malodourous calling card, as porcupine and skunk and weasel and rabbit squabbled over the space. In February he lost it, and burst from his cabin in a rage. He saw porcupine in a tree, and decided to take out his revenge on that defenseless creature. He doused it with gasoline, and set it alight.

Alas. The panicked animal ran to the only haven it knew. Under the trapper's cabin.

One toasted cabin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit