Why isn't demon possession a DF offense?

by rebel8 33 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

At first I thought this was a hoax video but it's actually real. lol I wonder what the heck was going on w/ this girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1rgU-iXVTo

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

What if you keep eating lucky charms? Could that be considered brazen conduct?

I think the brothers would rather not deal with it and hopefully the demon possessed JW will become inactive or DA. They may fear what could happen to them if they decide to DF.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I could get dfd for allowing a man to put his private parts inside my body but not for allowing an entire demon to enter my entire body.
  • Twitch
    Twitch

Hmmm

Whenever I hear the word demon, I think of Lucifer's backing band in "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band. Particularly the break to the funky minor key frenzy. Yea, bet those guys could play...

That and Linda Blair.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I like the demon defense doctrine - As a famous comedian, Flip Wilson, stated - The devil made me do it.

the devil made me do it

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Twitch...

I think of Angelina Jolie.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I think I'd like to be DFd for demon possession right now. How would I go about making that happen? I do not want to be considered DAd. No, I'd like them to kick me out for full-on, frothing at the mouth, used Tupperware owning, send the hogs off a cliff, old school demon possession.

I don't think I would.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

rebel8 - "I'd like them to kick me out for full-on, frothing at the mouth, used Tupperware owning, send the hogs off a cliff, old school demon possession."

F**k, yeah!

None of that pansy-assed puzzlebox-BDSM-fishhook bullshit.

Kick it old-school, all the way, man!

• rebel8
    rebel8

^I have no idea what that means.

• smiddy
    smiddy

How do Bible accounts differentiate between demon possession and mental illness ?

Does it ?

Anybody ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit