The Watchtower's Membership for Political Practice.

by Voyager 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses are unaware that the Watchtower Society, has another corporation working for them. This is called: Jehovah's Witness Holocaust-Era Survivors Fund, Inc. This is part of the results of the Watchtower signing on, as a member of the Armenian National Committee Association. To get proof of that go to: www.anca.org/anca/actionalerts.asp?aaID=16 scroll down all of the Interfaith religions, until you come to Jehovah's Witnesses, and the Public Affairs Office address and web. ANCA is one of the largest POLITICAL organizations in the world. Some of this information was covered, in my other thread, The Watchtower Joins the Catholic Church.

For those who might want to view what the Watchtower had to agree to, in order to receive membership as a Holocaust Educational Task Force member, go to: www.taskforce.ushmm.gov/membership.html Click on thread listing membership, or sometimes the page will come right up, and it will give you this informatiom.

1.Membership of Task Force is open to all interested countries.

2.(a)Members must be committed to the Declaration of the Stockholm International Forum on the Holocaust and to its implementation in POLITICAL PRACTICE.

(b) New members must endorse previous decisions made by the Task Force.

(c) Members are expected to subscribe to the Endowment Fund.

(d) Members are expected to contribute to the operational activities of the Task Force.

3. Decisions on the admission of new members will be made by the Task Force by consensus.

Below number 3 on the membership form, you will find other Task Force information, such as (functioning/annex/etc.)

The Watchtower had to have been in agreement, with all of these, in order to have been accepted. Leadership rotates every year, look at the top paragraph of the membership form, so the Watchtower has to agree with this every year.

Jehovah's Witness members are unaware, that some of the hard earned contributions they are supplying by the skin of their teeth, are being used by the Watchtower for Political ventures.

For those jws out there who know nothing about this corporation, I invite you to pick up your phone and call the Watchtower Society, at (718-560-5000) and offer to make a Holocaust donation, the Watchtower Society will be more than happy to take your money.

• link
    link

Voyager,

The information given in your first link is over two years old and The WTS was still an NGO at that time. Do you not think that they ceased membership of this organisation at the time they dissassociated from the U.N. in October 2001? It appears from the web site that organisations had to be NGO's in order to participate.

link

• Voyager
    Voyager

Link:

Thanks for the info, We just got a computer 4 months ago, so everything we are finding appears to be new to us, but old to you guys who have been on the webs for a while. But I'll do my best to catch up. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit