The demons are in your computer!

by Stan Conroy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Stan Conroy
  • Vivamus
    Vivamus

What? How?

I'm scared, It gave an eery sound and its dark outside and I want my mummy! Why did you do that to me?!

• Solace
    Solace

OK,

Due to technical difficulties Elsewhere is unable to post.

He had to let everyone know that this is a pathetic parlor trick so he asked me to post it for him.

"Sad, but many people could be duped by this. A JW would probably be throwing their computer away and begging for forgivness by now. You will notice the same symbol is next to every possible answer, basically its rigged"

Elsewhere

There you have it, from the man himself. No demonz in the computers. Its just a scam..

Im sure Elsewhere will sleep much better knowing this is all cleared up. I know I will, that is unless he keeps asking me to post for him. LOL Kidding, anytime hun.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Stan, that was freaky, and I tried it 3X and it did the same thing, each time.

It works...and it's mighty neat-o!

• riz
    riz

that is creeping me out.

heaven, can you channel elsewhere for a better explanation please? :)

• greven
    greven

I've tried this 7 times, and seven times it came out OK!

Weird, there must be a trick involved, but I can't see it!

Explanation please!

Greven

• greven
    greven

I know how it works now!

It is easy to find out how it works if you take a number of digits for example:

85,86,84,34,28 etc you will notice they all point to the same symbol after your initial calculation. try it and find out!

Greven

• Undecided
    Undecided

That was good, it took me about four times to figure it out. The symbols change each time you hit retry and every number that you calculate has the same symbol each time, only it has changed from the previous time.

Ken P.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Very cool and kind of disconcerting.......

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Elsewhere needs to lighten up!

This works because the result is always divisible by 9. That's just one of those constants in mathematics.

Stan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit