Dr. Schulz and I are pushing to finished volume two of Separate Identity by mid-2018. To make this book the best it can be we need material that we haven't been able to find. Among these are:
1. A tract on spiritism by N. Barbour published about 1881 or so. No name for it.
2. Any issue of A. D. Jones Zion's Day Star
3. The combined printing of Food for Thinking Christians and Tabernacle Teachings. We only need a scan of the title page.
4. Personal letters no matter how irrelevant they may seem by any Russell era adherent.
5. Any issues of Paton's World's Hope. We have many, but key years seem not to exist in libraries.
6. Most issues of Adam's Spirit of the Word.
This just scratches the surface. If you have anything you believe will help us write an accurate, forthright history, contact me.
In another thread someone suggested that our truthhistory blog is an apology for the Watchtower. If you spend time on our blog you will see this is not so. We only write verifiable history. We do not engage in apologetics. I am not and I have never been a Witness. Dr. Schulz is one. Together we write accurate, let the chips fall where they may history. Nothing else.
If you have read volume 1 and liked it, you materially help us by posting a positive review on Amazon and on Lulu.