A revelation of indoctrination

by Kingdavid41 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

•  Kingdavid41
    Kingdavid41
    A Transformation from Indoctrination has given me a new Revelation on the following Topics!

God:

I believe in the existence of God that there is an intelligent person behind the Beauty and Complexity of the universe.

I don’t know what ‘his’ purpose is for humans other than what I have seen and experienced and that is we live and we die with great joy and sadness in between! Although most normal people desire to keep living happy healthy lives.

My purpose each day is try and be a better person having a positive influence in the lives of others by being kind, encouraging and ready to assist others when needed especially where my hearts passion is towards our youth

Jesus: I don’t believe that Jesus was the Son of God sent from haven to save dying mankind. Nor do I believe that certain accounts in the Bible are completely true one example is the flood of Noah day that claims God wiped out all wickedness by a global flood! The evil today is far greater?

Death: I believe that death brings a complete end to the existence of life-physically, spiritually and mentally there’s no after life no soul that departs nor any hope of a resurrection to life again and there is no evidence to support otherwise.

Religion:I believe that religion is man-made not God given or God driven and it has exerted a tremendous force on humanity for good behavior and evil behavior depending on ones beliefs and what he has been taught from doctrine.

To come to the realization of a delusion after 40 years was very shocking and painful but I’m healing and I’m happy!

I want to apologize to you my daughter for raising you in what I believe was the truth😪😫

Love Dad ❤️

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think that was a lovely letter to send to your daughter ,I hope she takes it to heart and examines her beliefs more closely .

I wish you the best ,take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit