That old time religion............JW.Org

by punkofnice 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    a day ago

thought it said YODA in back, let's face it - he thinks he is!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "Overlapping generations are we... not this crude dictionary definition..."
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Vid - The men behind the curtain are showing themselves for the buffoons they are, with their $6000 writwatches. I'm glad they're not materialistic.
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ Vidiot:

"Overlapping generations are we... not this crude dictionary definition..." lol!!

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Yes, I remember when I came into this cult/religion in the early 80's, it was a whole different thing. It is unrecognizable to me now.

Come to JW-dot-org for salvation! You can even play worldly music and DANCE on stage at the Kingdom Hall now, as long as it's for an international assembly, where you can TOUR the city afterward (as opposed to resting and reflecting prayerfully on the day's program...) and have the time of your life!!

There are (ghastly and terrifying) colouring pages for children, videos to watch, a new shiny TV broadcasting show, GB members are now G.O.D., there are JW-dot-org banners and flags and trinkets... (Whatever happened to walking by faith, not by sight?).... There is now a "public witnessing" work with carts where you're not even supposed to approach anybody!! LOL

You can take blood fractions now, and oh my goodness, what's next!? Maybe they will even sanction oral sex!

Do you think if they sanctioned oral sex, it would keep people more in or out? Ha. In or out. Tee hee. Oh I am a bad one now.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Muddy Waters - "You can take blood fractions now, and oh my goodness, what's next!? Maybe they will even sanction oral sex!"

Well, the oral stuff is just a "fraction" of the full sexual experience, after all. :smirk:

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I heard of another long time JW...back to the 1960's...confided in my spy about the JW TV stuff....

"They just want our money!"

Is the buffoonery of their holinesses the watchtower rock star paedophile loving popes really waking JWs up? Possibly a few here and there. Let's hope so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit