Protest against War? Especially for Realist

by Luthien39 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Luthien39
    Luthien39

Sorry Realist, but your hope for peace is a vainly hope. It is not a oil war! No Sir it is a war against the upcomming Muslim fudamentalisme. This is the real danger!!!!

In Amsterdam be today 50.000 people together scanding anti --Isral slogans.

Do you think thats a wonder??? No Sir!!! Most of the European countries are infiltrated with many- many muslims! In the Dutch government debate Muslim women those not aware of the Dutch language. Do you mean that this people has keep an eye on peace?

Remember the words of Tony Blair: Sadam has more than 1.000.000 lives of his conscience!!

Remember the words of the leader of Al Quaida last week, and his call to united the Muslim countries fot the holy war against the free Western world!

Do you think Sadam is a peaceful guy, who wants to live in peace with his nabur states especially with the state of Isral?

Sadam is a guy like Adolf Hitler eagerly of power, and the results from the time Hitler ruled Europe I have seen, a few miles from my residence.

Fields with more as 10.000 graves from young AMERICAN soldiers who have died for the freedom of Europe.

War is simply not the ultimate solution. But I think it is at least neseccery to consider whats really happens behind the scenes.

Today Millions are demonstrating against a possible war. Most of them are Young people who have left the egg a few years ago. It is wat Guest 77 says: many are not aware of groups with different agendas within protest groups !

The question is do this people really know they demonstrate against?

It seems, the present world is more and more splitting in two camps.

On the second hand the so-called Free Western Democratic World, and at the other hand the Muslim Power States.

It is disturbing that many countrys from The Western World mutually be divided , whereas The Muslim States unite togheter.

Again, this is the real danger!

Greetz,

Jacob

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lut

Does israel want peace with it's arab nieghbors??

SS

• Luthien39
    Luthien39

I think you are not aware about the relationship between Isral and his neighbor countrys.

From the establishment of the state Isral in 1948 it was the purpose from the surrounding Muslim states, Isral literally drive into the see.

Yes, they have the right to defence themselves, especially against a murder like top-man Arafat, winner of The Nobel price for peace

Jacob

• Realist
    Realist

hello luthien,

yes there will never be peace on this planet.

and no i don't think hussein is a nice person. he is unscrupulous.

Remember the words of Tony Blair: Sadam has more than 1.000.000 lives of his conscience!!

hmmm...this number can only refer to the war with iran and since the US supported hussein in this war i find that statment a little awkward.

about israel: israel was founded on land that belonged to arabs. the palestinians live under terrible conditions. thats the only reason why there are suicide bombers etc.

if you talk about the influence of arabs in the west than you should also look at how much influence jews have in the west. i think you would be surprised.

i disguise islam and especially fundamentalism (no matter what religion) but the picture you drew is a total distortion of reality.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    about israel: israel was founded on land that belonged to arabs. the palestinians live under terrible conditions. thats the only reason why there are suicide bombers....... the picture you drew is a total distortion of reality.

Talk about a REALITY check...you do NOT know your history.

For hundreds of years before the State of Israel (1948) the area was known as Palestine and was made up of more Jews than Arabs (although governed by Britain - after World War I, and before that the Ottoman Empire). In fact, pre-1948 if you were a Palestinian you were most likely Jewish. The so-called "Palestinian" refugees were refugees of the other Arab countries surrounding Palestine with some of the arabs coming from what was then Palestine. Weeks before Palestine was to became Israel, the Arabs were offered their own Country, but did not want it, they did not want to share with the Jews and wanted all Jews driven into the sea. At that time, a lot of the Arabs who also lived in Palestine CHOSE to leave their property because they knew that as soon as Israel became a nation all hell would break loose from the opposing Arab neighbors. Israel was attacked, won the war and the rest is history.

Edited by - Double Edge on 15 February 2003 18:54:56

• Realist
    Realist

doubleedge,

sorry...according to official numbers there were about 15.000 jews in the area of israel around 1900. these were apparently accumulated in the area around jerusalem. the rest of the territory was arabic.

the arabs fled israel after massacres commited by israeli troops. they did not "CHOOSE" to leave voluntarily! WHO WOULD DO THAT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit