Riders to Dallas-fest?

by animal 8 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

OK... I am leaving Phoenix for Dallas on the Thursday of the fest.... if anyone from California or wherever wants to ride along and help drive, let me know. Just get your butt to Phoenix and we will zip on over to Dallas. I plan to be back in Phoenix by Monday nite. Gas is covered, in case $$$$ is an issue.

Let me know, email is open.

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

And help drive what?

• animal
    animal

My pickup truck.... unless we actually get more than one person then we take my van. Gonna go?

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

hmmm...Hey I'll get back to you. When do you need to know ? Whats the Deadline?

• animal
    animal

When I pull out.... but let me know sooner than later.

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL! OK I try to get back by 2morro

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

*shiver* I just came back from a trip where we drove nonstop to california and then nonstop back. 24 hours in the Ford Explorer. Yikes. heh. I drove from Houston to Phoenix on the way there, then I just died. on the way back I drove the whole 24 hours. Surprised myself. heh. exhausting trip.

But umm... I'm in Houston. If anyone wants to carpool from Houston, Give me a holla.

Chris

• animal
    animal

Off the focus a bit.... but I drove from PA to AZ 3 times in 2001. Once on the bike (6 days total), once in my van (48 hours by myself), and once with the wife (34 hours, both driving). As you can see, I make better time in a vehicle than with a bike... thats why I am leaving the bike home.

Any other takers on a ride?

Animal

• animal
    animal

Plum.. its tomorow.... hehe

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit