JW Dreams

by Elsewhere 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The other night I had another strange JW dream...

In the dream I was living with my parents again. All of the kids were also living there... like when we were all young... only we were adults.

Throughout the dream my family would bug me about going back to the KH, and when they would do this I would start yelling at them... then I would get a hammer and go to my room and start ripping holes in the sheetrock. The more they harassed me about going to the KH or out in FS, the more I would rip holes in the wall.

Eventually my dad caught on to the pattern (Harassment = Holes in the walls) he stopped harassing me and begged everyone else to stop. He then gave me a gift in a good gesture for piece... it was a new OEM stereo for my car. (?huh?).

Has anyone else had a strange JW dream?

• Mum
    Mum

I had a dream one time of being at an assembly, and a young male walked up to me. I was looking downward (at publications or something) at the time, and thinking about how I no longer believed this stuff. I became aware of someone standing next to me, too close for comfort. I looked into the face of the person. He was grinning at me, with a very menacing expression on his face. He did not show his teeth.

Later, I saw a picture of my "father"/sperm donor (when he was very young) which bore a strong resemblance to this person's face, including the expression. Then, at a later time, I saw a photo of J. F. Rutherford which also bore a strong resemblance, including the expression. Interestingly, my "father" and Rutherford both seemed to have narcissistic personality disorder and substance abuse problems. But I can still see in my mind's eye that face in the dream. It was a composite of my father's and Rutherford's face. Creepy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit