Bridgewater, Massachusetts

by RAYZORBLADE 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'm going out on a limb here. I have been racking my brain as of late, trying to remember names and faces of long ago.

No, I did not attend any congregation in Massachusetts, ever. But, I knew one brother originally from Atlantic Canada who moved to Bridgewater, MA., so I am told. He married an American sister living there. I forget her name.

His last name was: Donnelly (he was originally from NB Canada).

If anyone knows of him, something tells me, he's a very active and high ranking member of the congregation there, or another one in the surrounding area.

Just curious, that's all.

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

I wish I could help you, I use to live in Bridgewater, MA.....but that was after I was Df'd and I never went to meetings when I lived in Bridgewater.

• scumrat
    scumrat

Yea, Dwight Donnelly married Diane Hodgeson from Bridgewater. I think it was around the early 80's. He seemed like a rather boring person. Diane was a pioneer. Last I heard he was an elder. That congregation had a lot of problems with covering up sexual abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if it was hit with a lawsuit.

Scumrat

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Scumrat. Thank you.

I had wondered what's Dwight's wife's name was, but it was so long ago.

Yeah, I'm not surprised he's an elder. He was the type, and yeah, he was not the most excitable person. Perfect elder material. Lame sense of humour.

He had two younger brothers, but of course, I have no idea where they are or what happened to them. Dwight's mother was very active in her congregation back in Atlantic Canada. She was actually a very nice person, down-to-earth and very friendly. Dwight's father, when I lived down there, was a non-believer.

Thanks Scumrat, I've been slowly recalling names and faces from so long ago.

I always hope, some of those people will end up here, and on the outside of the WTBTS.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I have relatives in Bridgewater, E?W? I also have a bro. in Abington. Not witnesses however.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit