• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Happy birthday

• The Marvster
    The Marvster
    Have a lovely birthday.....!
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Happy birthday, Purrpurr. Returning to celebrating birthdays was so awesome to me.
  • punkofnice
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Happy Birthday dear PurrPurr! Enjoy your 🎂 and your 🎁🎁🎁 and have a 🍹

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Well done Purr-Purr. Enjoy your celebration of life and be delighted at your parents' adjusted viewpoint - that could be the thin end of a future wedge for them. Every chance - especially when their fellow "spiritual paradise" members begin to "beat them up" as a result of your fading. Wake-up call could follow.

(Job 1:4) "And his sons went and held a banquet at the house of each one on his own day;" - Birth-day (Strong's h3117 - Aramaic - yowm)

(Job 3:1*) "It was after this that Job opened his mouth and began to call down evil upon his day." Birth-day (Strong's h3117 -Aramaic - yowm)

*(cross-referenced with Jeremiah 20:14 - "Cursed be the day on which I was born! May the day that my mother gave me birth not become blessed!"

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mine was yesterday. September is a beautiful month to be born.

Hope your day is wonderful, and that you got something you really wanted!

I received 2 dozen deluxe chocolate-covered strawberries from Shari's Berries (my husband is so good at following instructions!), a lovely handmade card from my 9-year old daughter, a rainbow loom bracelet from my 7-year old son (it glows in the dark, and is my lifetime pass into his secret club).

It's not about the gifts, but it sure does feel good to be remembered! Even if my parents don't care anymore, I had a wonderful day. :) ENJOY!

• DJS
    DJS

Happy B-day PurrPurr

(Is it just me or are the cats taking over on this site? - not that it is a bad thing!)

• babygirl30
    babygirl30
    Happy Birthday!!!!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Happy birthday purr purr!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit