Transfusion free heart bypass therapy

by cardiac services 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cardiac services
    cardiac services

Non-invasive Heart Bypass I would like to inform people of a therapy that is in over 600 hospitals & clinic's throughout the USA successfully treating 1000's of people, and is now being introduced into hospitals & clinic's in Europe and around the world. For more information on the therapy for treating people with heart problems such as Angina Pectoris, Congestive Heart Failure and more please visit the web sites mentioned below.

Also : Patients with CAD whos angina pectoris is refractory to medical therapy Patients who are inoperable or at a higher than normal risk of complications Patients whose coronary anatomy is not readily accessible to such procedures Patients with co-morbidities that create excessive risk ANNOUNCEMENT!

EECP NEW FDA CLEARED INDICATION FOR CHF PATIENTS

CURRENT INDICATIONS: CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, STABLE AND UNSTABLE ANGINA, MYCARDIAL INFARCTION AND CARDIOGENIC SHOCK

EECP CLINICAL BENEFITS (Demonstrated in over 40 journal articles, 70 abstracts as well as an International EECP Patient Registry of over 5,000 patients)

1. REDUCE ANGINA CLASS 1-2 LEVELS FOR 24-36 MONTHS
    2. INCREASED TIME TO ST SEGMENT DEPRESSION
    3. INCREASE VO2 MAX
    4. DECREASE BNP & ENDOTHELIN
    5. INCREASE NITRIC OXIDE LEVELS
    6. INCREASE VEGF AND PROMOTE RECRUITMENT OF COLLATERALS
    7. IMPROVE LV FUNCTION
    8. IMPROVE EJECTION FRACTION
    9. DECREASE LV END DIASTOLIC PRESSURE
    10. DECREASE SVR & LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
    11. REDUCTION IN NITRO USE & ANGINAL EPISODES
    12. INCREASE EXERCISE TOLERANCE

EECP is Virtually Risk Free and does not affect other invasive treatment options

EECP can be adjunctive to PTCA or CABG

HEMODYNAMIC ADVANTAGES

1. Increases Venous Return
    2. Increases Cardiac Output
    3. Reduces Systolic Pressure (Ventricular Unloading)
    4. Increases Myocardial Perfusion
    5. Decreases Oxygen Demand
    6. Increases Oxygen Utilization
    www.eecp.com www.naturalbypass.com www.vasomedical.com
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There is no need to post this all ove the place, lest thou be accused of SPAMMING the board.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awww.. be nice... this person is just trying to help JWs who don't like blood.

It won't take long for him/her to realize that there are very few "obedient" JWs here.

Should I ever need surgery, I would want to find out what the best procedure is... even it if is "bloodless"... but at the same time I will leave open the option of using blood should it be needed.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Interesting technology. I'm sure it would be good information for witnesses to have.

• Faraon
    Faraon

No need for this post.

Jehovah Witnesses have already transplanted their heart from their families to Krooklin

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh goody!..Now pro-WBTS-dubs can get bloodless surgery. WBTS sucks the life out of them as a prerequisite to baptisim...OUTLAW

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello cardiac services,

thanks for the technical information. A very kind gesture indeed.

I did read it already but in a very short form.

Thanks again, greetings J.C.MacHislopp

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Surgery with no form of blood transplant procedure,,,Rubbish,,,my sister in law is a pathologist,I take notice of people who know!.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Elsewhere, you always say the right thing at the right time. For a JW, the blood issue continues to be most serious, and this information is at least worth looking into.

Trucker, I tend to believe as you do. My dad passed away a couple years ago, and he desperately needed heart by-pass surgery for many years prior. He had been an inactive JW for years, but still strong on not taking any blood. They basically just told him there was nothing they could do for him. They sent him home to die, and he had a stroke and that was it. They had told him that the quadrupal by-pass would give him a new lease on life--but would not proceed because of the blood issue.

I realize everyone's situation is different, and my dad was in his sixties when first told he needed surgery. Every time he went in to the hospital they told him he must have surgery to live, but he continued to come home out of critical care, and live a few more years. It finally was just too much for his whole system..but then, he had far surpassed all of the doctor's original pronosis, and left us at age 79.

Granted, taking someone else's blood into my body is not the best of choices I'd make, but if I absolutely had no other means to continue living, I would choose to live. Medicine is remarkable, and I am in awe of what they are able to do to sustain life in the most beneficial ways. However, they cannot work miracles in the face of religious dogma. I have just recently decided to become an organ donor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit