American Beauty is such a good movie!!!

by DblOSmith 7 Replies latest jw friends

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

Oh my god, I finally saw it!!! w00t!!! what did you guys think about it???

Edited by - DblOSmith on 13 February 2003 7:38:59

• Brummie
    Brummie
    American Beauty is sucha good movie

A bit slow but overall a good film ( a bit outdated huh?)

Edited by - Brummie on 13 February 2003 8:0:49

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

One of my favorites!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I enjoyed it very much.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

It was this site, and memories of almost everyone asking me if I saw it in HS that made me get it. It's great. very good movie.

Very good movie. Wow...
    "I quit my job, told my boss to go deleted himself and screwed the company out of $60,000. Pass the esparagus." lol

Everytime someone interrupts me when i'm talking that's exactly how I feel. Like I was to break something and pissed off. I can't stand that.

...and Mr. gay marine guy killing him in the end... I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was gonna kill him when he ended up kissed him. hehe.

Edited by - Englishman on 14 February 2003 8:50:31

• gumby
    gumby

and Mr. gay marine guy killing him in the end... I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was gonna kill him when he ended up kissed him.

Oh thanks a lot! Tell me how it ends why don't ya? I was headed out the door to go rent it until I read your post and ruined my day ya bastard!

I also thought this was one of the best. Kevin Spacey is quite the actor.

Gumby

• Room 215
    Room 215

Besides the good-looking women (and yes, that includes Benning) the movie's only redeeming value is a reassurance that there are families out there so dysfunctional as to make mine seem like ``Father Knows Best." How any kid growing up in households like that don't slash their wrists before puberty is beyond me!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep...I loved it. It occupies a spot on the shelf in my video library.

"You bought a new car. Don't you think you should have talked to me about it first?"

(with no hesitation whatsoever) "Uh, let me think about it. NO!" LMAO

And his jerking off in the bed scene was too funny too...even though it was shades of my first marriage.

Coon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit