Michael's story, shunning suicide funeral this past weekend

by nibbled 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nibbled
    nibbled

Wow. This story is so stunningly sad. The good guy finishes last, as he has a crisis of conscience and ends up leaving behind four kids. He worked at the local school, well-loved. But he walked out and took his life, having been shunned for the past six months. His interview was for being disfellowshipped.

I can't believe this good guy is no longer alive. It's beyond belief they would pursue disfellowshipping him for that reason! Can you imagine getting df'ed for telling people to check the sexual predator registry?

https://watchtowerdocuments.org/michaels-story/

RIP Michael, I'll share your story.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Very sorry to hear this. I watched his video.

RIP Michael

• jhine
    jhine

So sad .

Jan

• carla
    carla

Thank you for sharing this.

• Listener
    Listener
    This is very sad.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Yup...I viewed Michael Moore's pre-recorded video also. I watched the video with a couple of friends. We all could relate to what Michael was saying about the pain & hurt of shunning. It sounded like to us he was determined to fight for his wife and kids...he related how his goal was to keep his family in tack... all while the elders were encouraging his wife to leave him on the grounds of 'Spiritual Adultery'...Michael says he'll follow-up with more videos...then came the update from the narrator Jeff that Michael had taken his own life just this past week May 24th 2022.

Yes indeed...Michael R I P!

Lesson for the rest of us...the Jehovah’s Witness religion is extremely toxic and it will kill you if you're not careful!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Very sad indeed. Reminded me of Oompah.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit