WOW, I just found a great reason for a man to have long hair, from the Watchtower Org!

by Greybeard 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    "The bobbed hair craze is sure to lead to baldness, sooner or later. The reason for this is that human hair is like a tube sealed at the free end. When the hair is cut, the oils which are the life of the hair become dissipated. The reason why men grow bald so quickly is that they have their hair cut so frequently and, in addition, wear tightly fitting hats, which cut off the circulation of the scalp." Golden Age 1924 Nov 19 p.100
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

More enlightened stupidity from the leaders of the WTS. the chosen ones.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    The reality is that men go bald on their scalps due to hereditary genetics.
  • sir82
    sir82

Thank god they were under the direct influence of the holy spirit!

Imagine the crazy stuff they could have written if they were, say, just ordinary crackpots spouting off loony ideas they made up off the top of their heads!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Oh man! No tight hats and no tight pants! The fixation on tight goes way back. Has anyone compiled a list of all the great health tips the brainiacs at the Borg have put out over the years? It would be some funny reading!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

So if tightly finished hats cut of circulation to the scalp, what does tight pants cut off the circulation to? lol

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Did you also know, that to improve your health, you should sleep with your head facing due North?

Also, aluminum is bad for you. (actually, it is)

Vaccinations are germs being injected into you, and are from Satan himself.

That it is better to take a Case Knife, and cut out your own infected tonsils, than half a modern Doctor do it for you.

That sunbathing is actually healthy?

Yes, those gems ^^^^ and MORE, can be found in the pages of the WatchTower (and previously Herald of Christ's Presence).

Spiritual garbage it is. Toxic, spiritual GARBAGE.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Can't find any of this crazy BS on JW.org as it only goes back to the year 2000, they must not want anyone to be able to "review the record"

Watchtower 1972, April 1st p.197

Of Course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a ‘prophet’ of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. What does it show?

• sparky1
    sparky1

Ha ha......always good for a laugh. I started losing my hair at 17 years old and the loss was greatly accelerated during my Bethel 'service'. Funny thing is, I almost never wear a hat even in the cold New England winters.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    *** w57 6/15 p. 370 Overseers of Jehovah’s People ***
    7 Let us now unmistakably identify Jehovah’s channel of communication for our day, that we may continue in his favor. ……..It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the “slave” as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit