True Wisdom keeps calling out....

by kes152 3 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

True wisdom keeps giving forth its voice saying, "How long will you inexperienced ones keep loving inexperience, and you ridiculers keep desiring outright ridicule, and will you stupid ones keep hating knowledge?

Turn, please, at my reproof, and I will cause my SPIRIT to bubble forth from you. I will make my words known to you. For he that drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty at all, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water bubbling up to impart everlasting life. I have called out, but you keep refusing, I have stretched out my hand but no one even cares to pay attention, and you keep neglecting all my counsel, and my reproof you have not accepted. I, for my part shall laugh at your own disaster, and I shall mock when what you dread comes. At that time you will keep calling me, but I shall not answer; you will keep searching for me, but you will not find me, For the REASON that you hated knowledge and the fear of Jah you did not choose. Because you did not consent to my counsel and you disrespected ALL my reproof, you will eat from the fruitage of your error. (Proverbs 1:20-31; John 4:14).

The one who is speaking in Proverbs is not Solomon, but it is Christ.. the Son of the living God. The Son says to you:

"My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments within you, and you keep paying attention to wisdom with your ear, and incline your heart to discernment.. you will truly understand the fear of Jah and you will find the very knowledge of God. For the Father himself gives out wisdom and out of his mouth come knowledge and discernment. For he gives generously to all without reproaching, and it is given to them." (Proverbs 2:1-9 ; James 1:5, 6)

To anyone who hears the voice of the holy spirit talking.. this is what the Spirit is saying..

"Today, if anyone of you hears his own voice, do not harden your hearts as at Meri'bah, as in the day of Massah in the wilderness. When your fathers put me to the test; despite that they have seen all that I did among them. For forty years I kept feeling a loathing toward that generation, and so I said 'They are a people that always go astray in their hearts, they have not come to know either me nor my ways.' Of whom I swore in my anger, 'They shall not enter into my rest.' "(Psalms 95:7-11)

So if anyone begins to hear a voice, and it is the holy spirit... 'do not harden your hearts as at Meri'bah.'

"See that you do not beg off from him who is speaking. For if they did not escape who begged off from him who was giving warning upon the earth, much more so we, if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens." (Hebrews 12:25)

He is the Son, listen to him... (Matthew 17:5)

Peace to you,

Aaron

• Gopher
    Gopher

Aaron!!

Where've you been, man? I hope you're doing okay. It's good to see you back 'round here. You know the JW's are getting deeper into trouble with their pedophile scandal and coverups? Now thanks to a documentary, the whole nation of Canada is the latest to be innoculated against the subtle reasonings of the J-dubs.

Wisdom keeps calling out to the WT Society, and it says "change your policies" and "repent for your past". But they plow onward, with a damn-the-torpedoes attitude. We'll see how long their ship stays afloat!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You may be interested in this thread "Wisdom Personified":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=2579&site=3

Cheers, Ozzie

• kes152
    kes152

Hey!!

How are you all.. I have missed you all very much! I am not too suprised at what the WTBTS has and is doing.. they will continue in their error until "all things are revealed." Until then,

May you ALL have peace!

Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit