To all Australian Elders,C.O's ect...Be warned!!!

by karter 7 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

After the conviction of Arch Bishop Phillip Wilson for concealing sex abuse in the Church and Cardinal Pell"s trial getting underway.

This leaves it wide open for the victims to seek redress.

If you are taken to court expect the WTS to through you under a Bus and wipe their hands of any blame.

If you think putting your assets in a trust or transfering them into your wife,Childrens name...To late any lawyer will argue you only did that to stop any victim seeking redress.

I think the victims will all ready be contemplating their course of action and don't be surprised if court action is not far away.

Karter.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Let's hope this makes them nervous, very nervous.

• waton
    waton
    Let's hope this makes them nervous, very nervous.

Yes !! In every way, not just hiding child rapists. Elders should be aware that they will be held personally responsible for any wrong action. We here are sure it is not "divine" justice coming , but the prospect of any and all misdeeds will one day to come and haunt them is good news.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

There will be a cry over the next few years for "brothers to reach out", but that cry will only be answered in silence.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, a precedent has been set in Australian law circles!

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I guess they were right about one thing, this good news really is making its way around the world!

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

"Wilson, then a junior priest in the Maitland region, had dismissed young victims in a bid to protect the Church's reputation, Magistrate Stone ruled."

"Magistrate Robert Stone said the senior clergyman had shown "no remorse or contrition". He will be eligible for parole after six months."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-44692396

Get ready for the next person to be sentenced due to protecting the image of one's church over a child's safety.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Very good news Karter. Thank you. As this vile activity happened in one congregation not far from me in South Wales, UK. So this court decision is very important.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit