Earliest Life on Earth Pushed Back Another 300 Million Years

by cofty 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon
    a mosquito in amber that I once found ~ 80 years ago on the beach

You can make a T-Rex out of that - proven Hollywood science right there for the taking.

• prologos
    prologos

can make a T-Rex out of that - proven Hollywood science right there for the taking.

These inclusions are quite common, but the idea of blood dna in the digestive tract to be good enough to clone the donor has been ruled out for now. They are working on the Mastodon too. Still it is awesome to be so close to something that once living, so old,-- like touching the wood that was growing when Moses is said to have lifted his stick. - still growing south of us.

• Simon
    Simon
    Yeah, seriously it's a cool thing to find. Anything that old / rare is special.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Well, I love cofty's (and others) Science threads. This forum has educated me on many things and I hope it continues. I get a lot of my news here before I get it from anywhere else.

I find it fascinating that the building blocks of life have been found embedded in rocks, particularly ones that have come from space and have formed despite intensely high heat and no water. This is a huge piece of information. It definitely makes it possible for life to exist on other planets, especially now that we know there ARE other planets (many of them in fact) and that of the over 1,000 known planets so far, 10-15 others are positioned in the zone of a star that makes life a real possibility. AND there is at least one planet other than Earth that is a couple billion years older than our planet in the habitable zone of the same type of star as our sun. I wish I could be alive when they are actually able to make some sort of closer discovery mission of those planets. Gives me goosebumps.

• piledriver
    piledriver

This world has had human bacteria on it for billions of years time and time again life has grown evolved and destroyed itself what does this planet do it starts again ie ice age , natural evolution so many times now what are mankind doing again sucking this planet dry of oil fuels nucular wars ect we are here to care for this planet not destroy it thats the only true lesson we have to begin to learn thats real Faith is lerning to live with nature not war but tell tht to these dickhead powers govermnts we vote for .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit