Why I like this site

by UnshackleTheChains 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

The reason I like this site is in the fact that it speaks the truth warts and all. The very title 'Jehovahs witness discussion forum' draws the avarage witness to the site, perhaps thinking it is 'apostate' free.

The good thing is that JW's can read the real truth about the organisation/society...no holds barred.

My hope is that more people caught up in this captive religious organisation will open their eyes to reality!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I know I stumbled on this site when I was fully in a few years ago, and the rest is history. So, yeah, I hear ya.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Amen to that brother.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If it was mandatory for every JW to investigate this site in order to overcome objections there would be no more JW organization, maybe a few hundred....There is no way for any sane person to come here for a few weeks and not wake up to the real truth.....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Perhaps that's why so many feel a responsibility to not post extremist views or unbalanced junk that detract from the valuable points made by those who have survived the organization's duplicity.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

UNSHAKLE:

After being in a religion that suppresses thinking and free speech, it's a breath of fresh air to come on the forum to tell your story and read other people's stories.

Sites like this were invaluable right before I started my "fade".

• Chook
    Chook

Some Things just got to be said

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If it wern't for this site i dont know where i'd be right now.

I notice that the fully-in JW who joins up to try and debunk us last a few days at most then they scurry away.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

This site has been invaluable to me. Even though I was already mentally out by the time I found it, it has helped me out tremendously in so many ways. From the in depth discussons to learning what others have gone through is worth so much. This site is addicting😀!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit