Zalkin

by the girl next door 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    There may not be anyone on the planet that has inside information about Watchtower abuse in regard to sexual child abuse than Zalkin. He has been given a plethora of inside information but can not share it by order of the court. When will the courts lift this veil of protection for religious entities? Why doesn't mandated reporting follow through for attorneys? Zalkin speaks often of the Catholic church being brought to its knees with the unrelenting allegations of CSA. When will this happen to the Watchtower? I would love to hear more from Zalkin or from sources. CNN is never at a loss for sources. Don't get me wrong. This is not an attack on Zalkin, but rather an attack on our legal system. Why can't everyone on every level get behind the idea that we need to end child sexual abuse and open up full transparency upon institutions like the Watchtower? I know. It requires patience. But every day of patience leads to more abused children. I have dealt with so many attorneys. They seem to be immune to the passing of time. As do the courts. I am concerned it lowers the bar for all of us.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I have no knoweledge of this ,and i am only saying it because of past revelations and it is not meant to implicate anyone in any way.

However could it be that their are people in high places in government ,the Judiciary ? that are involved in these crimes and are pulling the strings to sweep these allegations under the carpet ?

And to wipe these allegations from court files ?

Its not unheard of.

Zalkin. He has been given a plethora of inside information but can not share it by order of the court. When will the courts lift this veil of protection for religious entities? Why doesn't mandated reporting follow through for attorneys?

These are good questions that need to be answered the girl next door

Maybe Zalkin and the Australian Royal Commission need to swap notes and use their legal expertise to finally bring the WT/JW to justice.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

It would be natural and even warranted to accuse or at least suspect that powers at large are protecting themselves by their orders for the sick perversions they themselves are engaged in. Those deeds have been exposed.

But on a grand scale it is too conspiracy for me. Judges are guided by law. The law is built by legislation which is bolstered by voters.

I have issues with current legislation so it is incumbent upon me to educate the public and move them to lobby reform.

The problem isn't with sitting judges. It's with the law they try to follow. Until voters are moved to care about abused children and the manipulation of religious entities while abusing legalities, we can only rely on the slow progress and measured victories from attorneys like Zalkin.

• zeb
    zeb

"When will the courts lift this veil of protection for religious entities.."

When every day people start dumping letters and phone calls onto their elected representatives to initiate an investigation. Sadly from the interest I have seen on this forum its a long time coming.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Why can't everyone on every level get behind the idea that we need to end child sexual abuse and open up full transparency upon institutions like the Watchtower?

Look around you, the world is not a functional place.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

often it is the victims themselves who wish for privacy and to preserve family and extended family relationships. another thing is that victims want to get on with their lives quietly. They don't want to be heroes or heroines deciding that they have enough on their plate (and this is totally understandable). Then too look how long it took for adult rape to be addressed sufficiently enough that victims did not feel stigmatized

as to child abuse in society in general - children and their rights have only recently begun to take centre stage. The focus is on religion but there are abusers active in politics, in secular professions etc. With religion taking the hit it at least sends out a strong message that child abuse is of serious concern and won't be tolerated in any part of society.

• Anthony Morris DeTurd
    Anthony Morris DeTurd

Hi folks! I thought we already "confessed" to this? Here's what we printed:

(w86 1/1 p. 13 par. 12)

Shocking as it is, even some who have been prominent in Jehovah’s organization have succumbed to immoral practices, including homosexuality, wife swapping, and child molesting. It is to be noted, also, that during the past year, 36,638 individuals had to be disfellowshipped from the Christian congregation, the greater number of them for practicing immorality. Jehovah’s organization must be kept clean! (1 Corinthians 5:9-13) This is a time for congregation elders, ministerial servants, and indeed all our brothers and sisters to avoid any circumstances that could lead to immorality

Did you note the clear distinction we made between the "prominent" and the "36,638 individuals"? The "individuals" committed immorality, whereas the "prominent" who carried our acts of "child molesting" merely "succumbed". One group is disfellowshipped, whereas those in the other group are allowed to continue to serve in the prominent positions if they confess to something "in the past"; you see, if we can keep things confidential for 5 years then it's all in the past - there's no notoriety, so we can simply confess to a fellow prominent one and carry on with our squeaky-clean image. We wouldn't want Jehovah's name tarnished, WOULD WE?!!!

Just obey, and you'll be blessed!

PS. Oh, and when the "truth" comes out and Zalkin's file is leaked or forced to be published, my friend Mr Lett will remind you that it's all lies...

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    ...if we can keep things confidential for 5 years then it's all in the past...

Sometimes less, as low as 2 years in some cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit