Is God pulling out who he wants in paradise/heaven from all places of worship

by tor1500 2 Replies latest jw friends

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

2 cents Tor here...I was just thinking...most of the folks who don't go to church yet they worship God, also not fanatical, is God showing what a sham religion is. We see many today do care about each other but not really into religion. Most of the folks I meet are much nicer than people in places of worship. I find people like that have a mean spirit, and that's their default button. (Places of worship is Rehab for the mean spirited).

I meet many nice people outside the hall too....and they ok. Which I knew that already, it's the witnesses that live in glass bubble. Scared to come outside their comfort zone....

Have any of you out after being a witness that most people are ok? I won't talk about while you were a witness...I think you thought that folks were ok, but again, in your comfort zone.

Thoughts ?

Tor

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Another thought, maybe God (again, if you believe), don't want no know it all church folks in the new system...he would maybe take his chances on the folks who aren't in church. Because they seem to know how to go about their day and get along and get back home safely....but he's seen how folks act in churches...they can't seem to get along, the Baptist don't like the Catholics, the Pentecostals don't like the Mormons, The JW's don't like nobody....yet folks outside churches seem to be doing pretty good...

Just another thought...of why God may not chose folks from church....

Tor

• pbrow
    pbrow

"just another thought...of why god may not chose folks from church..."

The sooner you realize that any statement by any religious person in the history of the world is "just another thought" the better off you will be.

When I was a babe i use to believe as a babe, when I became a man I put away childish beliefs

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit