Toronto & Surrounding?

by purplehaze 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• purplehaze
    purplehaze

Looking for some JW contacts in the Toronto and surrounding area. Let me know if that's you!

• justhuman
    justhuman

That is not me... I live in Greece

• larc
    larc

Welcome Purple Haze, now regarding your question, I have to quote Bob Dylan, "no, no, no, it ain't me babe, it ain't me your lookin for babe." That's that bad news. The good news is that there are a large number of folks from the Toronto area that get together during the warmer months. They arrange their get togethers here, so I am sure they will be in touch with you, here.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Purplehaze. Welcome to the board.

I suggest if you want a faster response, use the search engine, and type in keywords Toronto, Ontario, Canada etc. There have been a few posts in recent months, that should help you in your quest.

Good Luck

xjw_b12 a fellow Canuck, but not from Turraana !

• Scully
    Scully

There are quite a few people on the board from Toronto, although I'm not one of them. They must be out having fun!! But I'm sure they'll say hello next time they drop in.

Welcome to the board!

Love, Scully

• Sargon
    Sargon

Toronto?? I guess I'd be surrounding, I'm in Hamilton. I don't think you'd want to contact me, I'm the one your mother warned you about.

Editted to include: Welcome to the board Purplehaze

Edited by - sargon on 11 February 2003 11:4:52

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Purplehaze. I am in Toronto. (eastend)

I have e-mailed you. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

• starfish422
    starfish422

I am not in Toronto. How big of a circle are you drawing around Toronto? I could be considered surrounding, I guess. I'm in Kingston.

• pure_enrg
    pure_enrg

In Hamilton...close to t.o.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

In Erin, about 45 minutes northwest of downtown Toronto.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit